Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thing #5: Explore Flickr


Welcome to the Great Wall of China by edhelien

I sure hope I credited the author correctly - I guess I'll find out if I didn't.  I've looked through other people's flicker photos in links that they send me of their photo albums, but I was clueless about Flicker's Creative Commons.  I guess now days you have to be careful what you use from other people's sites and whatnot,  just like you have to watch how you paraphrase other people's work in your writing.

Anyway, this is great.  I teach about China for the Winds of Time Unit we do at our school (hence the photo of the Great Wall) and I think this will be a great resource to use!  Visuals are some of the best learning tools.  After all a picture can say a thousand words.  

No comments:

Post a Comment